July to December 2019 Classes
Breezy Summer Fun with Sesame Balsamic Beef.
Chef Jonathan McDonough shows you how you can make a quick Sesame-Balsamic Beef Dish in minutes using a variety of methods; stir-fry, braised or Instant Pot.
Starting with zesty Sweet Potato Latkes with Yogurt-Beet Dip, the Beef is served with Celery Root Coleslawand Crispy Bacon Potato Salad.
Finishing with the classic, “EtonMess” presented nice and neat, made up of toasted Meringue and Summer Berries with whipped cream and Ginger-Lemon Curd.
PC Cooking School Westboro RCSS
- 190 Richmond Road,, Ottawa, ON K1Z 6W6
- Wednesday August 28 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
PC Cooking School Orleans RCSS
- 4270 Innes Road, Ottawa, ON, K4A 5E6
- Thursday Nov 21 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
PC Cooking School Loblaws Princess St.
- 1100 Princess Street, Kingston, ON, K7L 5G8
- Tuesday Sept. 10 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.