Personal Chef (Current “chefjon”)
Self-Employed Personal Chef
ShaSha Bread Co. Inc. (1998-2005 Toronto)
Co-Founder of a new Organic Bakery that manufactures natural-sourdough gourmet bread products
Private Chef (1997-1998 Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
Contracted by the CEO of a major financial institution to provide custom catered meals for 2 to 200 people. Personally cooked and served ultra high-end gourmet meals at the Buckhead, Atlanta home.
Served as the «Major-Duomo», running the household, keeping the kitchen in shape, designing food and wine menus and hiring extra staff for large events.
Restaurant Experience (1979-1994 Toronto, Canada)
- PC Cooking LOBLAWS Chef Classes 2015 to present
- Longo’s Loft Cooking Series 2009 current
- LCBO Cooking Class Summerhill, Maple, Brampton, the Kingsway, Bayview and Burlington.
May 2006 -Subject: Australian Cuisine
- Liaison College, Lakeshore Campus, May 2006
- The Left Bank , Queen st. (so trendy it had no outdoor sign the first year)
- Coco Lezzone, College st. (worked with infamous Toronto chef Freddy LoCicero on the opening day)
- L’Eat Catering, Bathurst st. (Owner Tony Laschiavo)
- Raclette Restaurant & Wine Bar, (specializing in Fondues &Raclette cheese)
- Centro Grill, (the busiest & best ‘ grill & garnish’ restaurant of the 90’s)
- Sharkey’s on the Water , (two locations in Oakville and Burlington , with huge buffets)
- Prego Della Piazza, (where the elite dine at Avenue & Bloor)
- CibosRistorante (a tremendously busy 80’s scene with an open kitchen)
- Sperlings Fine Dining & Catering
- Fenton’s (with a staff of 90, a ‘hotel without rooms’ the leading edge in the 70’s)
- Have assisted with classes at George Brown College on Artisan Sourdough Baking, and lectured at Niagara College on the, “History of Bread and current Artisan Baking.”
- Home classes are available on fresh pasta, fresh artisan bread and ethnic seasonings among others.
- Have two Articles published in Food in Canada Trade magazine, April and May 2006
- Beyond the Pale – Natural & Artificial Food Colouring in Canada and
Going for the Gold – The Yukon Gold Potato and Guelph University.
- 1988 Safety Course, Ontario Race Marshal Association, Mosport
- 1983 Red Seal Chef’s Certificate, Ministry of Education
- 1975-77 Journalism Program, Centennial College, Warden Campus
- Culinary School
CookStreet.com offers a wide variety of culinary courses for everyone from the aspiring professional chef, to the backyard grill master.